- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Golfers Accidentally Hit Golf Ball Through Window, Homeowner Shoots At Them With Shotgun
Newton’s third law of physics states that “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.” Well, most of the time. For one batshit crazy guy in Reno at the 16th hole of the Lakeridge Golf Course, the equal and opposite reaction to having a golf ball hit through his window was to take out his shotgun and a play a game of manhunt with the culprits.
We’ll let the AP take it from here:
“A man has been arrested on suspicion of shooting and wounding a golfer after an errant ball broke a window at his home.
Jeff Fleming, 53, is accused of firing at a pair of golfers at the 16th hole on Thursday, striking the one who hit the home in Reno. The golfer was treated for minor injuries to an arm and both legs.
The suspect’s neighbors told investigators that it was a ‘common, everyday deal’ for stray golf balls to hit their homes, police Lt. Keith Brown said.”
This takes grumpy old man muttering about those meddlesome kids to a whole new level. Though no video of the incident exists, we bring you this accurate reimagining instead:
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo