- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Greatest Golf Shot Ever Includes Fence Post, British Accents, Reference To Crazy Golf
As golf shots go, this one is “Caddyshack”, and all other shots are “Caddyshack 2″. That was right where you wanted it! Ooh Mrs. Crane, you’re a little monkey woman you know that?
This happened at the British Par 3 Championship back in August, but it’s the first I’ve seen of it. Here’s Matt Wheatcroft on the 95-yard fourth hole at the Cromwell Course at Nailcote Hall, on the back of the green. His ball was right up against a fence, so he did what you or I would do: he faced the fence and whacked one off the post, toward the green behind him. Only instead of ending up with the ball lodged in an eye socket, his shot landed within a foot of the hole.
Sounds like it should be a McDonald’s commercial with Joe Flacco and Colin Kaepernick.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'