- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Greatest Golf Shot Ever Includes Fence Post, British Accents, Reference To Crazy Golf
As golf shots go, this one is “Caddyshack”, and all other shots are “Caddyshack 2″. That was right where you wanted it! Ooh Mrs. Crane, you’re a little monkey woman you know that?
This happened at the British Par 3 Championship back in August, but it’s the first I’ve seen of it. Here’s Matt Wheatcroft on the 95-yard fourth hole at the Cromwell Course at Nailcote Hall, on the back of the green. His ball was right up against a fence, so he did what you or I would do: he faced the fence and whacked one off the post, toward the green behind him. Only instead of ending up with the ball lodged in an eye socket, his shot landed within a foot of the hole.
Sounds like it should be a McDonald’s commercial with Joe Flacco and Colin Kaepernick.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story