- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Greatest Golf Shot Ever Includes Fence Post, British Accents, Reference To Crazy Golf
As golf shots go, this one is “Caddyshack”, and all other shots are “Caddyshack 2″. That was right where you wanted it! Ooh Mrs. Crane, you’re a little monkey woman you know that?
This happened at the British Par 3 Championship back in August, but it’s the first I’ve seen of it. Here’s Matt Wheatcroft on the 95-yard fourth hole at the Cromwell Course at Nailcote Hall, on the back of the green. His ball was right up against a fence, so he did what you or I would do: he faced the fence and whacked one off the post, toward the green behind him. Only instead of ending up with the ball lodged in an eye socket, his shot landed within a foot of the hole.
Sounds like it should be a McDonald’s commercial with Joe Flacco and Colin Kaepernick.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship