- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Greatest Golf Shot Ever Includes Fence Post, British Accents, Reference To Crazy Golf
As golf shots go, this one is “Caddyshack”, and all other shots are “Caddyshack 2″. That was right where you wanted it! Ooh Mrs. Crane, you’re a little monkey woman you know that?
This happened at the British Par 3 Championship back in August, but it’s the first I’ve seen of it. Here’s Matt Wheatcroft on the 95-yard fourth hole at the Cromwell Course at Nailcote Hall, on the back of the green. His ball was right up against a fence, so he did what you or I would do: he faced the fence and whacked one off the post, toward the green behind him. Only instead of ending up with the ball lodged in an eye socket, his shot landed within a foot of the hole.
Sounds like it should be a McDonald’s commercial with Joe Flacco and Colin Kaepernick.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap