- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Greg Norman Wants To Sell You A Boca Raton Mansion He Hasn’t Built Yet For $25 Million
You trust former number one ranked golfer Greg Norman, don’t you? When has the former Open Championship winner ever steered you wrong? Exactly. So why don’t you go ahead and put down $25 million for a 7.5 acre Boca Raton, FL property? No, there’s no house on it yet… but there will be, if these sketches are to be believed:
To be fair, it does sound like a great place. 6017 Le Lac Road has a waterfront view, and the proposed property will have the following:
-28,945 square feet
-19 (yes, nineteen) bathrooms
-10 car garage
-A “private corner lot amenable to helicopter access” (?!?!?!?!)
All this can be yours by 2015. And just think, the same property (without the proposed bathroom-laden mega-palace) was on sale for a mere $6 million earlier this year. Should have pounced when you had the chance! Now some oil magnate will be living in the house that The Shark built, and you… well, I don’t know you, so who knows what your life will be like instead. Good luck with everything.
Excerpt photo via
- Filed Under:
- greg norman
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts