- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn Dropping Off Tiger’s Kids At School, For No Other Reason Than It’s Kind Of Surreal
In her wildest dreams four years ago, did Elin Nordegren ever think that her kids would be driven to school by Lindsey Vonn? (She’s done it solo as well). Elin’s Swedish, and Lindsey’s a skier, so it’s all good I guess. Just a little hard to believe. Look, I don’t get out much.
Seems like Tiger driving his car into a fire hydrant and a tree was just last week. It was late 2009, in fact. Life marches on, and must attend finger-painting class in the afternoon. They do that in private school, right?
Tiger and Lindsey have been dating for about six months — her tax problems are over, I’m betting — and the kids go to school in Palm Beach. Big question: will Tiger and Lindsey be scraping buckles (it’s a ski term!) this winter? Only if Tiger wants to be beaten by a girl. Which I’m pretty positive he does not.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'