- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn Dropping Off Tiger’s Kids At School, For No Other Reason Than It’s Kind Of Surreal
In her wildest dreams four years ago, did Elin Nordegren ever think that her kids would be driven to school by Lindsey Vonn? (She’s done it solo as well). Elin’s Swedish, and Lindsey’s a skier, so it’s all good I guess. Just a little hard to believe. Look, I don’t get out much.
Seems like Tiger driving his car into a fire hydrant and a tree was just last week. It was late 2009, in fact. Life marches on, and must attend finger-painting class in the afternoon. They do that in private school, right?
Tiger and Lindsey have been dating for about six months — her tax problems are over, I’m betting — and the kids go to school in Palm Beach. Big question: will Tiger and Lindsey be scraping buckles (it’s a ski term!) this winter? Only if Tiger wants to be beaten by a girl. Which I’m pretty positive he does not.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers