- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn Dropping Off Tiger’s Kids At School, For No Other Reason Than It’s Kind Of Surreal
In her wildest dreams four years ago, did Elin Nordegren ever think that her kids would be driven to school by Lindsey Vonn? (She’s done it solo as well). Elin’s Swedish, and Lindsey’s a skier, so it’s all good I guess. Just a little hard to believe. Look, I don’t get out much.
Seems like Tiger driving his car into a fire hydrant and a tree was just last week. It was late 2009, in fact. Life marches on, and must attend finger-painting class in the afternoon. They do that in private school, right?
Tiger and Lindsey have been dating for about six months — her tax problems are over, I’m betting — and the kids go to school in Palm Beach. Big question: will Tiger and Lindsey be scraping buckles (it’s a ski term!) this winter? Only if Tiger wants to be beaten by a girl. Which I’m pretty positive he does not.
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'