- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn Dropping Off Tiger’s Kids At School, For No Other Reason Than It’s Kind Of Surreal
In her wildest dreams four years ago, did Elin Nordegren ever think that her kids would be driven to school by Lindsey Vonn? (She’s done it solo as well). Elin’s Swedish, and Lindsey’s a skier, so it’s all good I guess. Just a little hard to believe. Look, I don’t get out much.
Seems like Tiger driving his car into a fire hydrant and a tree was just last week. It was late 2009, in fact. Life marches on, and must attend finger-painting class in the afternoon. They do that in private school, right?
Tiger and Lindsey have been dating for about six months — her tax problems are over, I’m betting — and the kids go to school in Palm Beach. Big question: will Tiger and Lindsey be scraping buckles (it’s a ski term!) this winter? Only if Tiger wants to be beaten by a girl. Which I’m pretty positive he does not.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts