- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Someone Might Want To Take Down Those Creepy Videos Posted To That Molester Golf Coach’s YouTube Account
Oh ya, and apparently he’s been trying to hire someone to kill three of his alleged victims. From his cell. Seriously, the guy propositioned a prosecutor posing as a hitman to kill the children he had done unspeakable things to.
[Reuters] The letters Nisbet is accused of writing from jail to a confidential informant asked to have the “victims taken care of” and agreed on a price for each of the targets, the district attorney’s office inspector’s report said.
Nisbet also met with a district attorney’s office inspector who posed as a hit man and discussed the cities in which his former students lived, confirmed at least one of their names and offered to give the inspector money to “prove he was serious,” the report said.
“It appears through Nisbet’s letters to and from the confidential informant as well as his conversation with the undercover (officer) he is serious about having the victims killed in exchange for money,” the report said.
It gets worse. For some reason, nothing has been done about his personal, creepy YouTube channel.
Under the name “Andy Nisbet,” the accused child molester (and now attempted murder-solicitor) posted 29 videos, mostly consisting of children hitting golf balls as Nesbit eerily films, at times giving commentary. He was also arrested on child pornography charges.
We’d say it’s about time the account was suspended, no?
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion