- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Incredibly Goofy And Boring Dude Wins PGA Championship, Celebrates With Hot Wife
Jason Dufner’s PGA Championship win yesterday was a victory for the goofy, boring people of the world. In a game known mainly for being plodding and methodical, played by the world’s worst-dressed and most awkward people, Dufner would probably be the poster boy, except that this was his first major win and Tiger Woods exists.
Dufner posted a 2-under-par 68 to beat second-place Jim Furyk by two strokes. Two years after losing a four shot lead with four holes to go, the man best known for creating a meme simply by being himself added another layer to his ungainly mystique by winning in super-boring fashion. It’s as if a chubby, confused looking Shia LeBeouf made a movie about being the most boring golfer alive.
Some quotes, direct from Dufner, about his win yesterday.
“For me, golf is a little bit more boring. I hit it in the fairway or I didn’t.”
“I would say I was pretty flat-lined for most of the day.”
So yesterday was already strange enough. Then his wife appeared, and we were once again reminded how unfair this world can be. The boring, goofy guy who plays golf gets the babe? I picked the wrong life, man.
Here’s Amanda Dufner celebrating with her meme-able husband. She apparently has a very touchable butt. Hashtag journalism.
[Update: For some reason, this article earlier called Dufner Australian. That is false. He is a good ol' boy from America.]
All photos via Getty Images except where otherwise noted.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Are NFL Officials and League Rules Ruining the Games?
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?