- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
McIlroy Vs. Machine: If Caddyshack Were Cast With Robots, It Might Resemble This
How much money would I pay to watch Rory McIlroy get beaten at golf by Stephen Hawking? A lot. But since that hasn’t happened, we have the next best thing: McIlroy vs. a golfing robot. The European Tour produced this video recently of McIlroy taking on a golfing robot (Golf Laboratory Computer Controlled Hitting Machine, or “Geoff”), seeing which could hit the most balls into a series of washing machines. Why washing machines? Because as a child, McIlroy used to practice by chipping into the washing machine at home.
Geoff seems to come out on top here: especially in the shit-talking department. ROBOT: “Losing to a robot is like losing to Martin Kymer.”
MCILROY: (Attempts to unplug robot).
ROBOT: “Do you realize where you just touched me? I thought we were getting along, but not that well.”
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.