- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
McIlroy Vs. Machine: If Caddyshack Were Cast With Robots, It Might Resemble This
How much money would I pay to watch Rory McIlroy get beaten at golf by Stephen Hawking? A lot. But since that hasn’t happened, we have the next best thing: McIlroy vs. a golfing robot. The European Tour produced this video recently of McIlroy taking on a golfing robot (Golf Laboratory Computer Controlled Hitting Machine, or “Geoff”), seeing which could hit the most balls into a series of washing machines. Why washing machines? Because as a child, McIlroy used to practice by chipping into the washing machine at home.
Geoff seems to come out on top here: especially in the shit-talking department. ROBOT: “Losing to a robot is like losing to Martin Kymer.”
MCILROY: (Attempts to unplug robot).
ROBOT: “Do you realize where you just touched me? I thought we were getting along, but not that well.”
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy