- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
McIlroy Vs. Machine: If Caddyshack Were Cast With Robots, It Might Resemble This
How much money would I pay to watch Rory McIlroy get beaten at golf by Stephen Hawking? A lot. But since that hasn’t happened, we have the next best thing: McIlroy vs. a golfing robot. The European Tour produced this video recently of McIlroy taking on a golfing robot (Golf Laboratory Computer Controlled Hitting Machine, or “Geoff”), seeing which could hit the most balls into a series of washing machines. Why washing machines? Because as a child, McIlroy used to practice by chipping into the washing machine at home.
Geoff seems to come out on top here: especially in the shit-talking department. ROBOT: “Losing to a robot is like losing to Martin Kymer.”
MCILROY: (Attempts to unplug robot).
ROBOT: “Do you realize where you just touched me? I thought we were getting along, but not that well.”
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'