- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jason Dufner’s Pathetic Putt Attempt Goes From Horrible To Awesome In Five Seconds
Dufner is Chunk from “The Goonies”. Lovable. Fat. Hilarious. This weekend at the Franklin Templeton Shootout, he was extra Chunky (no, he didn’t fake puke at the movie theater). Watch him accidentally hit his ball during a practice putting stroke, only to then scoop it up (which was cool enough on its own), soft toss it to himself, then nonchalantly drill it into the evening sky — with the same putter he couldn’t use correctly five seconds earlier. We wouldn’t be able to do that if you gave us 200 chances. Neither could Chunk. Watch.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Ray Rice Drags Unconscious Fiancee Out of Elevator
- Justin Verlander Is Very Happy With His Dating Life