- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jason Dufner’s Pathetic Putt Attempt Goes From Horrible To Awesome In Five Seconds
Dufner is Chunk from “The Goonies”. Lovable. Fat. Hilarious. This weekend at the Franklin Templeton Shootout, he was extra Chunky (no, he didn’t fake puke at the movie theater). Watch him accidentally hit his ball during a practice putting stroke, only to then scoop it up (which was cool enough on its own), soft toss it to himself, then nonchalantly drill it into the evening sky — with the same putter he couldn’t use correctly five seconds earlier. We wouldn’t be able to do that if you gave us 200 chances. Neither could Chunk. Watch.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce