- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jason Dufner’s Pathetic Putt Attempt Goes From Horrible To Awesome In Five Seconds
Dufner is Chunk from “The Goonies”. Lovable. Fat. Hilarious. This weekend at the Franklin Templeton Shootout, he was extra Chunky (no, he didn’t fake puke at the movie theater). Watch him accidentally hit his ball during a practice putting stroke, only to then scoop it up (which was cool enough on its own), soft toss it to himself, then nonchalantly drill it into the evening sky — with the same putter he couldn’t use correctly five seconds earlier. We wouldn’t be able to do that if you gave us 200 chances. Neither could Chunk. Watch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts