- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jason Dufner’s Pathetic Putt Attempt Goes From Horrible To Awesome In Five Seconds
Dufner is Chunk from “The Goonies”. Lovable. Fat. Hilarious. This weekend at the Franklin Templeton Shootout, he was extra Chunky (no, he didn’t fake puke at the movie theater). Watch him accidentally hit his ball during a practice putting stroke, only to then scoop it up (which was cool enough on its own), soft toss it to himself, then nonchalantly drill it into the evening sky — with the same putter he couldn’t use correctly five seconds earlier. We wouldn’t be able to do that if you gave us 200 chances. Neither could Chunk. Watch.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts