- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jason Dufner’s Pathetic Putt Attempt Goes From Horrible To Awesome In Five Seconds
Dufner is Chunk from “The Goonies”. Lovable. Fat. Hilarious. This weekend at the Franklin Templeton Shootout, he was extra Chunky (no, he didn’t fake puke at the movie theater). Watch him accidentally hit his ball during a practice putting stroke, only to then scoop it up (which was cool enough on its own), soft toss it to himself, then nonchalantly drill it into the evening sky — with the same putter he couldn’t use correctly five seconds earlier. We wouldn’t be able to do that if you gave us 200 chances. Neither could Chunk. Watch.
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?