- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Lee Westwood Swings And Misses At Players Championship, Doesn’t Pretend It Was Just Another Practice Swing
Lee Westwood, who found himself pinned up against a tree trying to salvage par after pulling his drive off the tee, is better than this. In his defense, he actually hit the tree somewhere during his backswing, which is the golf equivalent of getting hacked on the arm during a jump shot. That being said, he’s got to do a better job of playing it off as just another practice swing like the rest of us do when this happens.
Notice how everybody immediately looks toward the green after he swings, like when you pretend to throw something to your dog. Not that you’d expect much from the people standing mere feet away from a golfer dramatically modifying his swing due to foreign obstructions. Please, give him some room and just wait to see the lowlights on Sportsgrid.
We promise, we’ll get it up as soon as it happens.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?