- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Lindsey Vonn Reportedly Cheated On Tiger Woods, According To Trashy Magazine That Actually Knows About These Things
You might not want to hear what the National Enquirer has to say, because it’s a supermarket tabloid full of trashy, nebulous gossip. But the Enquirer originally broke the story about Tiger Woods’ crazy run of infidelity, so we are forced to acknowledge that when it comes to the words “cheating” and “Tiger Woods,” these guys know what’s up.
In an issue hitting newsstands tomorrow, the Enquirer says the Tiger’s girlfriend, Lindsey Vonn, cheated on her man at a Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake concert (damn you both!) back on Aug. 18 in Miami. From the report (via Radar Online):
“After the concert was over, Lindsey and a group of female friends, carrying drinks, made their way backstage, and Lindsey spotted a guy she very obviously knew well,” a source told the ENQUIRER.
“She threw herself into his arms and they started on a long session of deep kissing that went on for several minutes. He was a tall, good-looking man, in his mid-40s, with graying temples. They were really going at it. They were both holding drinks, and Lindsey’s free hand was around his neck, drawing him closer, while his hand was gripping her rear end.”
Let’s now pause to reflect on the fact that we are now David Chappelle circa 2000:
Is this report true? Would Lindsey Vonn, herself a star athlete, so obviously and egregiously cheat on her star athlete boyfriend in public? It seems unlikely, but crazier things have happened. And if it is true, that’s really a shame. Sure, you could say “Oh, Tiger’s getting a taste of his own medicine”… if you’re an asshole. No one should cheat on anyone, and these two seem like a really sweet couple. In fact, we were just talking about how Vonn has a fantastic life where she doesn’t have to worry about Tiger leaving the seat up, among other things:
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?