- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Meet The Bluetooth-Connected Self-Following Robo-Caddy Of The Future
Capable of fitting all bag sizes AND stolen plans to the Death Star, the X9 Follow by Stewart Golf can be easily stored in any escape pod, jettisoned to a barren planet, retrieved by Jawas, and sold to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru to work on their moisture farm.
Also makes golf 100,000 times more fun.
[StewartGolf.com] In addition to the bluetooth electronics system, there are two further antennas that power the X9 Follow.
Mounted on each of the rear motors, the two antennas work together to create two zones; a neutral zone and an active zone.
When the handset is inside the neutral zone, the X9 Follow will remain stationary.
As the handset enters the active zone, the X9 Follow’s electronics system will automatically & independently alter the speed of each rear motor to keep its pace. When the golfer (and therefore the handset) come to a stop, the X9 Follow will continue until the handset is back inside the neutral zone when it will also stop. The effect is that of digital elastic band, which stretches and contracts as you walk.
We’re sold. Now if we could only figure out where to get our hands on a $2,523 bill.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row