- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Meet The Bluetooth-Connected Self-Following Robo-Caddy Of The Future
Capable of fitting all bag sizes AND stolen plans to the Death Star, the X9 Follow by Stewart Golf can be easily stored in any escape pod, jettisoned to a barren planet, retrieved by Jawas, and sold to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru to work on their moisture farm.
Also makes golf 100,000 times more fun.
[StewartGolf.com] In addition to the bluetooth electronics system, there are two further antennas that power the X9 Follow.
Mounted on each of the rear motors, the two antennas work together to create two zones; a neutral zone and an active zone.
When the handset is inside the neutral zone, the X9 Follow will remain stationary.
As the handset enters the active zone, the X9 Follow’s electronics system will automatically & independently alter the speed of each rear motor to keep its pace. When the golfer (and therefore the handset) come to a stop, the X9 Follow will continue until the handset is back inside the neutral zone when it will also stop. The effect is that of digital elastic band, which stretches and contracts as you walk.
We’re sold. Now if we could only figure out where to get our hands on a $2,523 bill.
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'