- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet The Bluetooth-Connected Self-Following Robo-Caddy Of The Future
Capable of fitting all bag sizes AND stolen plans to the Death Star, the X9 Follow by Stewart Golf can be easily stored in any escape pod, jettisoned to a barren planet, retrieved by Jawas, and sold to Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru to work on their moisture farm.
Also makes golf 100,000 times more fun.
[StewartGolf.com] In addition to the bluetooth electronics system, there are two further antennas that power the X9 Follow.
Mounted on each of the rear motors, the two antennas work together to create two zones; a neutral zone and an active zone.
When the handset is inside the neutral zone, the X9 Follow will remain stationary.
As the handset enters the active zone, the X9 Follow’s electronics system will automatically & independently alter the speed of each rear motor to keep its pace. When the golfer (and therefore the handset) come to a stop, the X9 Follow will continue until the handset is back inside the neutral zone when it will also stop. The effect is that of digital elastic band, which stretches and contracts as you walk.
We’re sold. Now if we could only figure out where to get our hands on a $2,523 bill.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun