- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“It Appears One Of His Balls Has Gone Down My Shirt” Is What We Hope Was Said Here At Some Point
Mhm, yes, indeed, what a sight to behold! On the 13th hole at the Accenture Match Play Championship, Lee Westwood quite foolishly drove his tee shot into a group of spectators. And, by George, you wouldn’t believe where the ball in question ended up: down the shirt of an old woman! Golf, truly a beautiful game.
But yeah, that has to be a first. It didn’t even go down the front of her shirt, as you might imagine. It managed to sneak in from behind, lodging itself under her collar. She was a good sport about it, apologizing profusely even though it wasn’t her fault, and everyone else got quite a kick out of this novel concept.
Thankfully, Westwood got a drop, and didn’t have to ask the poor woman to lie face down in the grass while he tried to hit it back onto the green. Or pull it out of her shorts, a la Phil Mickelson.
[via Cosby Sweaters]
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?