- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
“It Appears One Of His Balls Has Gone Down My Shirt” Is What We Hope Was Said Here At Some Point
Mhm, yes, indeed, what a sight to behold! On the 13th hole at the Accenture Match Play Championship, Lee Westwood quite foolishly drove his tee shot into a group of spectators. And, by George, you wouldn’t believe where the ball in question ended up: down the shirt of an old woman! Golf, truly a beautiful game.
But yeah, that has to be a first. It didn’t even go down the front of her shirt, as you might imagine. It managed to sneak in from behind, lodging itself under her collar. She was a good sport about it, apologizing profusely even though it wasn’t her fault, and everyone else got quite a kick out of this novel concept.
Thankfully, Westwood got a drop, and didn’t have to ask the poor woman to lie face down in the grass while he tried to hit it back onto the green. Or pull it out of her shorts, a la Phil Mickelson.
[via Cosby Sweaters]
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision