- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Phil Mickelson Comically Falls On Ass At AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Phil Mickelson is having a rough time at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am right now. He is at a -1 after three rounds, including a triple bogey snowman (8) on the 18th hole. He is tied for 56th place. He also fell down on his butt on live television.
Don’t worry, Phil. You don’t have to pay any extra taxes for looking like a dummy.
Maybe they can use this for Phil’s next Enbrel commercial and turn his fall on the beach into him falling into a beanbag with his entire family.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts