- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Phil Mickelson Comically Falls On Ass At AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Phil Mickelson is having a rough time at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am right now. He is at a -1 after three rounds, including a triple bogey snowman (8) on the 18th hole. He is tied for 56th place. He also fell down on his butt on live television.
Don’t worry, Phil. You don’t have to pay any extra taxes for looking like a dummy.
Maybe they can use this for Phil’s next Enbrel commercial and turn his fall on the beach into him falling into a beanbag with his entire family.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?