- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Phil Mickelson Comically Falls On Ass At AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am
Phil Mickelson is having a rough time at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am right now. He is at a -1 after three rounds, including a triple bogey snowman (8) on the 18th hole. He is tied for 56th place. He also fell down on his butt on live television.
Don’t worry, Phil. You don’t have to pay any extra taxes for looking like a dummy.
Maybe they can use this for Phil’s next Enbrel commercial and turn his fall on the beach into him falling into a beanbag with his entire family.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story