- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Rory McIlroy Wins WGC Bridgestone, But Sergio Garcia Scores A Diamond
The big question of course is this: Does the Bridgestone have a trophy suitable for drinking booze?
Rory McIlroy followed up his British Open win with a late surge to outlast Sergio Garcia at Rickey Fowler by two strokes at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational in Akron. McIlroy took over the world No. 1 ranking with the win.
But Garcia did this, which makes him the winner to me. His shot actually hit a woman’s hand and knocked the diamond off of her engagement ring, which landed in the rough. Great shot kid! That’s one in a million!
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 3, 2014
Your final leaderboard:
1. Rory McIlroy
-6 -6 -4 -1 -17 F
T2. Sergio Garcia
-4 -2 -3 -6 -15 F
T2. Rickie Fowler
-3 -3 -4 -5 -15 F
4. Jim Furyk
-4 -1 -1 -7 -13 F
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) August 3, 2014
Total class from Sergio Garcia, just knocked a diamond out of a woman's ring and asked for her contact details!!
— Sarah Corcoran ️ (@corcoransarah) August 3, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts