- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rory McIlroy Wins WGC Bridgestone, But Sergio Garcia Scores A Diamond
The big question of course is this: Does the Bridgestone have a trophy suitable for drinking booze?
Rory McIlroy followed up his British Open win with a late surge to outlast Sergio Garcia at Rickey Fowler by two strokes at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational in Akron. McIlroy took over the world No. 1 ranking with the win.
But Garcia did this, which makes him the winner to me. His shot actually hit a woman’s hand and knocked the diamond off of her engagement ring, which landed in the rough. Great shot kid! That’s one in a million!
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) August 3, 2014
Your final leaderboard:
1. Rory McIlroy
-6 -6 -4 -1 -17 F
T2. Sergio Garcia
-4 -2 -3 -6 -15 F
T2. Rickie Fowler
-3 -3 -4 -5 -15 F
4. Jim Furyk
-4 -1 -1 -7 -13 F
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) August 3, 2014
Total class from Sergio Garcia, just knocked a diamond out of a woman's ring and asked for her contact details!!
— Sarah Corcoran ️ (@corcoransarah) August 3, 2014
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?