- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The RotoExperts Discuss: How Quickly Can Tiger Catch Jack Nicklaus?
RotoExperts Pat Mayo (@ThePME) & Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) chat about Tiger’s win at Doral, his upcoming career bench marks, Masters betting odds and the robust state of golf. Does all the attention now surrounding Tiger take some pressure off Rory McIlroy? Plus, what role if any does Lindsey Vonn play into Tiger’s success? You might be surprised…
Get in the games every day at DraftKings, with great daily NBA contests and NHL competitions! Draft a lineup now and win big!
Listen to our full lineup of Fantasy radio shows and podcasts on RotoRadio. The Preacher and the Hammer broadcast daily, and check out our brand new Sunday roster. Also enjoy shows on everything from UFC to EPL Soccer.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts