- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is Shakira Playing Golf, And…She Plays It Pretty Well
When you think of Shakira, you probably think of this. Maybe you just think of dancing in general. Sports probably don’t immediately come to mind, is our point…and if they do, it’s almost certainly because she’s dating FC Barcelona’s Gerard Pique. Now, though, we present to you a new (to us, at least) side of Shakira – the “surprisingly good golfer” side.
The pop star is apparently providing fans a look into her touring lifestyle via vlog entries. One she uploaded last week gave us a look at her golf game – and she does have one. She gets off some pretty good-looking putts at the start, and looks to have solid form on drives (a lot better than, say, our drives would look, for example). She even knows what she’s doing enough that she gives out some driving pointers to a novice, including the advice that “it’s all in the hips.” Not only fitting advice, coming from a source who’s something of an expert on hip use…but Chubbs Peterson would be proud. Video below.
[h/t Devil Ball Golf]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week