- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The Mercedes-Benz Vision Golf Cart Can Buy And Sell All Other Golf Carts
If your idea of golf trends more toward luxury driving than actual golf, then here’s just the thing for you. Mercedes-Benz announced plans recently for its newest golf cart design, and I must say that Louis Winthorpe heartily approves.
Mercedes unveiled these sketches for the Vision Golf Cart during the British Open (golf clap), which, they say, was the result of design ideas submitted by hundreds of golf fans from around the world. A vehicle designed by common golf fans? I see no way this can end badly.
Heading the project was Mercedes-Benz design chief Gorden Wagener, who said the design fits in well with the automaker’s ‘Sensual-Purity’ design philosophy.
The vehicle is electrically driven and runs on a battery that is charged via roof-top solar panels. Manual charging, as for a conventional golf cart, is also possible.
Also: touch screen monitors, and a multimedia panel with rotatable docking station for iPad, iPhone and a USB interface.
The Ten Best Golf Carts Ever:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts