- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Mercedes-Benz Vision Golf Cart Can Buy And Sell All Other Golf Carts
If your idea of golf trends more toward luxury driving than actual golf, then here’s just the thing for you. Mercedes-Benz announced plans recently for its newest golf cart design, and I must say that Louis Winthorpe heartily approves.
Mercedes unveiled these sketches for the Vision Golf Cart during the British Open (golf clap), which, they say, was the result of design ideas submitted by hundreds of golf fans from around the world. A vehicle designed by common golf fans? I see no way this can end badly.
Heading the project was Mercedes-Benz design chief Gorden Wagener, who said the design fits in well with the automaker’s ‘Sensual-Purity’ design philosophy.
The vehicle is electrically driven and runs on a battery that is charged via roof-top solar panels. Manual charging, as for a conventional golf cart, is also possible.
Also: touch screen monitors, and a multimedia panel with rotatable docking station for iPad, iPhone and a USB interface.
The Ten Best Golf Carts Ever:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?