- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Presidents Cup Streaker Speaks: Says She Did It For Women Everywhere
Now we know: the Presidents Cup streaker from Sunday is Kim Webster, 23, from Plainville, MA. She bolted onto the course at Muirfield in front of Fred Couples and hundreds of spectators — not to mention a TV audience — because, she said, there are a lack of women streakers.
“I did some online research on the top streakers of all time and they seemed to be all men,” Webster told WZLX Radio this morning. “So I decided to try and change that.”
Webster actually tweeted to SportsGrid this morning, asking us to follow her, and revealed that she did not, in fact, get away cleanly. Cops eventually caught up to her, and she was cited.
“The day before, it started as a joke. I mentioned it and thought it’d be funny,” she told radio DJs Karlson and Mackenzie. “I got home, did some research on the top streakers of all time and they seemed to be all men. I thought, let’s try to change this. This will be funny. This will be epic. It’s internationally broadcasted…I just wish I had the flag the whole time.
“They did end up getting me yesterday,” Kim confessed, nixing rumors that she managed to sneak out of the club. “They brought me in, I wasn’t in handcuffs or anything. I walked away with a $100 misdemeanor. It’s rough, I’m trying to raise money for it actually.”
Photos here, many NSFW.
- Filed Under:
- Presidents Cup streaker
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?