- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tiger Woods, Caddie Steve Williams Parting Ways After 12 Years
The “Stevie”-Tiger collaboration saw Woods capture 13 of his 14 major championships. Williams has been working with Adam Scott since Tiger was sidelined with lingering injuries to his left leg, and caddied for the Australian golfer at this year’s U.S. Open. Woods, hampered by “minor” knee and Achilles injuries, last played in The Players Championship in early May, but withdrew after shooting a 42 through nine holes of the first round.
At present, no replacement has been named. Tiger’s statement reads as follows:
“I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it’s time for a change. Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great success in the future.”
In homage to this end of an era — one that saw Tiger achieve unparalleled success on the golf course en route to becoming a global phenomenon — we present the most iconic Williams/Woods moment from the past 12 years:
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager