- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tiger Woods, Caddie Steve Williams Parting Ways After 12 Years
The “Stevie”-Tiger collaboration saw Woods capture 13 of his 14 major championships. Williams has been working with Adam Scott since Tiger was sidelined with lingering injuries to his left leg, and caddied for the Australian golfer at this year’s U.S. Open. Woods, hampered by “minor” knee and Achilles injuries, last played in The Players Championship in early May, but withdrew after shooting a 42 through nine holes of the first round.
At present, no replacement has been named. Tiger’s statement reads as follows:
“I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it’s time for a change. Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great success in the future.”
In homage to this end of an era — one that saw Tiger achieve unparalleled success on the golf course en route to becoming a global phenomenon — we present the most iconic Williams/Woods moment from the past 12 years:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts