- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Tiger Woods Files for US Open, Media Circus Preps for Pebble Beach
You mean you didn’t get enough Tiger Woods during the last two weeks leading up to Phil Mickelson’s winning Masters? Don’t worry – the circus will be back in just two short months for the next Golf major. This time? Destination: California.
According to the Monterey Herald, Tiger has formally filed his application for this year’s 110th U.S. Open at the picturesque Pebble Beach Golf Links on the Monterey Peninsula.
Storylines you can expect:
- Did he get the cobwebs out after April’s Masters?
- Will this be the year of a Good Phil vs. Evil Tiger battle in every major?
- Tiger absolutely crushed the field the last time the US Open was at Pebble in 2000 (a 15-stroke victory) – is the fact that this is “one of his courses” an advantage?
- The US Open is Father’s Day weekend – overplay the Nike commercial again and then discuss if his father would be disappointed.
- Still too many distractions?
- Something about Elin and Amy Mickelson?
Yes, I’d rather we talk about golf, but I guarantee that the last three gets more coverage than they need to. Well, I’ll be covering it anyway.
- 15 Hot Cricket WAGs
- Kate Upton's Hottest Shots Yet
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Tiger Woods Plays House with Lindsay Vonn