- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Photographer Snags Photo Right Before He’s Hit By Tiger Woods’ Golf Ball
Mark Pain, a photographer for Britain’s Daily Mail, snagged this amazing photo of a Tiger Woods shot yesterday at the Ryder Cup.
The photo was taken just milliseconds before the ball “hit [Pain's] camera, bounced on to his chest and came to rest at his feet.”
There are a number of amazing things about this picture, chief among them the look on Woods’ (and the crowd’s) face. The general aura of the Turban’d gentleman all the way on the right also contributes to the photo’s awesomeness.
Although Woods was mad about the mis-shot, neither he nor his caddy objected to the photographer’s position. Although Woods and his partner, Steve Stricker won their match decisively, the Americans are struggling overall. Europe currently has a commanding 9.5 – 6.5 lead heading into Monday’s singles matches.
[Easy Tiger! The moment Woods's Ryder Cup challenge was halted... by a photographer] Daily Mail
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story