- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Photographer Snags Photo Right Before He’s Hit By Tiger Woods’ Golf Ball
Mark Pain, a photographer for Britain’s Daily Mail, snagged this amazing photo of a Tiger Woods shot yesterday at the Ryder Cup.
The photo was taken just milliseconds before the ball “hit [Pain's] camera, bounced on to his chest and came to rest at his feet.”
There are a number of amazing things about this picture, chief among them the look on Woods’ (and the crowd’s) face. The general aura of the Turban’d gentleman all the way on the right also contributes to the photo’s awesomeness.
Although Woods was mad about the mis-shot, neither he nor his caddy objected to the photographer’s position. Although Woods and his partner, Steve Stricker won their match decisively, the Americans are struggling overall. Europe currently has a commanding 9.5 – 6.5 lead heading into Monday’s singles matches.
[Easy Tiger! The moment Woods's Ryder Cup challenge was halted... by a photographer] Daily Mail
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts