- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiger Woods Skipped A Back Nine Because His Bed Was Too Soft
Every since he got over the whole fuck-everything-that-moves phase, Tiger Woods has become an old man.
Woods did not play the back nine of his pro-am Wednesday at The Barclays. He still walked with his amateur partners, but only chipped and putted at Liberty National.
He says his neck and back were stiff in the morning. He attributes it to a soft bed in his hotel and says he didn’t want to push it.
Oh. Rough life. Didn’t want to test that serious injury. I understand.
Woods was seen grabbing his back in the final round of the PGA Championship. He had an elbow injury that troubled him for two months this summer. Woods says he’s not concerned. He says everything felt fine when he was home.
Tiger Woods is officially an old man. He probably couldn’t fuck-everything-that-moves even if he wanted to.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts