- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tiger Woods Skipped A Back Nine Because His Bed Was Too Soft
Every since he got over the whole fuck-everything-that-moves phase, Tiger Woods has become an old man.
Woods did not play the back nine of his pro-am Wednesday at The Barclays. He still walked with his amateur partners, but only chipped and putted at Liberty National.
He says his neck and back were stiff in the morning. He attributes it to a soft bed in his hotel and says he didn’t want to push it.
Oh. Rough life. Didn’t want to test that serious injury. I understand.
Woods was seen grabbing his back in the final round of the PGA Championship. He had an elbow injury that troubled him for two months this summer. Woods says he’s not concerned. He says everything felt fine when he was home.
Tiger Woods is officially an old man. He probably couldn’t fuck-everything-that-moves even if he wanted to.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success