- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tiger Woods Skipped A Back Nine Because His Bed Was Too Soft
Every since he got over the whole fuck-everything-that-moves phase, Tiger Woods has become an old man.
Woods did not play the back nine of his pro-am Wednesday at The Barclays. He still walked with his amateur partners, but only chipped and putted at Liberty National.
He says his neck and back were stiff in the morning. He attributes it to a soft bed in his hotel and says he didn’t want to push it.
Oh. Rough life. Didn’t want to test that serious injury. I understand.
Woods was seen grabbing his back in the final round of the PGA Championship. He had an elbow injury that troubled him for two months this summer. Woods says he’s not concerned. He says everything felt fine when he was home.
Tiger Woods is officially an old man. He probably couldn’t fuck-everything-that-moves even if he wanted to.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp