- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tiger Woods Skipped A Back Nine Because His Bed Was Too Soft
Every since he got over the whole fuck-everything-that-moves phase, Tiger Woods has become an old man.
Woods did not play the back nine of his pro-am Wednesday at The Barclays. He still walked with his amateur partners, but only chipped and putted at Liberty National.
He says his neck and back were stiff in the morning. He attributes it to a soft bed in his hotel and says he didn’t want to push it.
Oh. Rough life. Didn’t want to test that serious injury. I understand.
Woods was seen grabbing his back in the final round of the PGA Championship. He had an elbow injury that troubled him for two months this summer. Woods says he’s not concerned. He says everything felt fine when he was home.
Tiger Woods is officially an old man. He probably couldn’t fuck-everything-that-moves even if he wanted to.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts