- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tiger Woods Skipped A Back Nine Because His Bed Was Too Soft
Every since he got over the whole fuck-everything-that-moves phase, Tiger Woods has become an old man.
Woods did not play the back nine of his pro-am Wednesday at The Barclays. He still walked with his amateur partners, but only chipped and putted at Liberty National.
He says his neck and back were stiff in the morning. He attributes it to a soft bed in his hotel and says he didn’t want to push it.
Oh. Rough life. Didn’t want to test that serious injury. I understand.
Woods was seen grabbing his back in the final round of the PGA Championship. He had an elbow injury that troubled him for two months this summer. Woods says he’s not concerned. He says everything felt fine when he was home.
Tiger Woods is officially an old man. He probably couldn’t fuck-everything-that-moves even if he wanted to.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Moment Of Truth Fight in the Philippines
- Greg Schiano Out as Coach in Tamba Bay?
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley