- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon’s Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy’s Face
Playing the role of caddy (sort of), Tiger Woods sat idly while the top golfer in the world and Jimmy Fallon chipped golf balls at panes of glass with their faces on them. It was like an unnecessarily dangerous game of tic-tac-toe. Can’t say it looked fun, to be honest.
We’re willing to venture a guess that The Tonight Show hosted the sport’s most famous players to make amends for their PGA Tour Late Night Superlatives, which were brutal and hilarious and resulted in an equally funny response from the tour. Still, Tiger used the opportunity to let the host know that he sucks at golf.
“You’ve got to get it there first,” he said about the targets that looked to be 15 feet away.
Tiger was voted “Most likely to lose to Jimmy Fallon at his own video game, while Rory got the vaunted “Most likely to be in a golf boy band called ‘Hole-in-one Direction.’”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts