- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Video Tour Of Rory McIlroy’s Mansion Includes Many Many Shots Of Nike, Bose And Omega Products, For Some Reason
Rory McIlroy bought a $9.5 million home in south Florida late last year, and recently allowed PGATour.com to come inside for the video tour you see above. very nice … but considering the long, lingering shots of McIlroy’s Bose entertainment system, and gratuitous placement of the Nike logo and his Omega watch, one would almost think that he has expensive endorsement deals with those companies.
Hey, I guess when you haven’t won in 2013, you have to keep the money rolling in somehow. You have to support your six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, gym, putting green, yacht dock, weight room and Carolyn Wozniaki.
McIlroy is currently tied for 24th at 1-under in the first round at the PGA Championship.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the stops on this video tour:
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager