- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video Tour Of Rory McIlroy’s Mansion Includes Many Many Shots Of Nike, Bose And Omega Products, For Some Reason
Rory McIlroy bought a $9.5 million home in south Florida late last year, and recently allowed PGATour.com to come inside for the video tour you see above. very nice … but considering the long, lingering shots of McIlroy’s Bose entertainment system, and gratuitous placement of the Nike logo and his Omega watch, one would almost think that he has expensive endorsement deals with those companies.
Hey, I guess when you haven’t won in 2013, you have to keep the money rolling in somehow. You have to support your six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, gym, putting green, yacht dock, weight room and Carolyn Wozniaki.
McIlroy is currently tied for 24th at 1-under in the first round at the PGA Championship.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the stops on this video tour:
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'