- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Video Tour Of Rory McIlroy’s Mansion Includes Many Many Shots Of Nike, Bose And Omega Products, For Some Reason
Rory McIlroy bought a $9.5 million home in south Florida late last year, and recently allowed PGATour.com to come inside for the video tour you see above. very nice … but considering the long, lingering shots of McIlroy’s Bose entertainment system, and gratuitous placement of the Nike logo and his Omega watch, one would almost think that he has expensive endorsement deals with those companies.
Hey, I guess when you haven’t won in 2013, you have to keep the money rolling in somehow. You have to support your six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, gym, putting green, yacht dock, weight room and Carolyn Wozniaki.
McIlroy is currently tied for 24th at 1-under in the first round at the PGA Championship.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the stops on this video tour:
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.