- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Video Tour Of Rory McIlroy’s Mansion Includes Many Many Shots Of Nike, Bose And Omega Products, For Some Reason
Rory McIlroy bought a $9.5 million home in south Florida late last year, and recently allowed PGATour.com to come inside for the video tour you see above. very nice … but considering the long, lingering shots of McIlroy’s Bose entertainment system, and gratuitous placement of the Nike logo and his Omega watch, one would almost think that he has expensive endorsement deals with those companies.
Hey, I guess when you haven’t won in 2013, you have to keep the money rolling in somehow. You have to support your six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, gym, putting green, yacht dock, weight room and Carolyn Wozniaki.
McIlroy is currently tied for 24th at 1-under in the first round at the PGA Championship.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the stops on this video tour:
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory