- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video Tour Of Rory McIlroy’s Mansion Includes Many Many Shots Of Nike, Bose And Omega Products, For Some Reason
Rory McIlroy bought a $9.5 million home in south Florida late last year, and recently allowed PGATour.com to come inside for the video tour you see above. very nice … but considering the long, lingering shots of McIlroy’s Bose entertainment system, and gratuitous placement of the Nike logo and his Omega watch, one would almost think that he has expensive endorsement deals with those companies.
Hey, I guess when you haven’t won in 2013, you have to keep the money rolling in somehow. You have to support your six bedrooms, nine bathrooms, gym, putting green, yacht dock, weight room and Carolyn Wozniaki.
McIlroy is currently tied for 24th at 1-under in the first round at the PGA Championship.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the stops on this video tour:
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts