- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: Tiger Woods Drops Some F Bombs At British Open
Tiger Woods, who finished a disappointing 18th place yesterday at the British Open, was heard dropping F bombs following a missed putt on the 13th hole. Well, at least that aspect of Tiger’s game hasn’t changed? Right? High-five! Am I right?
Anyway, much has been made of Woods’ lack of composure on the course, and for some reason the fact that he found himself in the middle of a sex scandal means that he can’t curse anymore when he’s paying golf. The British media ragged on him throughout the week, asking him outright if he planned swearing during the Open (to which Tiger responded with his trademark staredown and icey cold “thank you”).
It’s a bit unfair. I know it’s taboo to use “unfair” and “Tiger Woods” in the same sentence, and I understand the necessity of tact on a course as historically significant as St. Andrews, but come on: it’s golf. And in case you didn’t know, golf is very frustrating. So don’t hate on Tiger too much when he does stuff like this:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier