- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Woman Strips Naked At Charity Golf Tournament For No Apparent Reason
An Elks Lodge charity golf tournament turned into a bona fide strip show last month in Woodward, Okla., as a female volunteer took off all her clothes for no reason whatsoever during a putting green challenge.
Well, that’s certainly one way to get people to care about golf.
The event — a fundraiser for the lodge’s annual rodeo — was hosted at the Boiling Springs Golf Course. The woman in question was a last-minute fill-in for a longtime volunteer who couldn’t attend.
According to Elks Rodeo Chairman Neal Day, who apparently has a penchant for stating the obvious:
“Obviously, we didn’t know what was going to happen.”
“This is obviously not a normal occurrence. We’ve never had this happen.”
An “offended” Woodward City Manager Alan Riffel called the impromptu peep show “a regrettable situation,” saying “Those that were present and those that were responsible should have taken immediate actions to see that it didn’t happen.”
Don’t know about everyone else, but we will patiently await the day when someone can offer insight into how you go about stopping a woman from parading around in her birthday suit, without sustaining injury. Until then, it seems the event supervisors pursued the most logical course of action available to them at the time:
Day said the woman will not be asked to volunteer for the Elks in the future.
And as if her spontaneous stripper routine didn’t make for enough of a PR disaster:
Day said Elks members are trying to dispel rumors spreading throughout the community that the lodge paid the woman to get naked or that she had sex with tournament players. Cellphone photos of the event have been forwarded throughout town.
We just can’t wait to see what the very secure mystery lady has planned for the actual rodeo.
[h/t Larry Brown Sports]
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce