- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
400-lb Giant Running Back Terrifies High School Defenses
Finally, we’ve managed to grab some footage of Anthony Picard in action. That is to say, if you think a 6’5″ boat of a human being, slowly moving through a cluster of children can be considered “action.” Regardless of it’s entertainment value, 700 yards and 15 touchdowns suggests the Picard method is an effective strategy for winning football games. In case you’re a high school linebacker, check to see if the “White Swan Cougars” are on your schedule this season, because that’s who this kid plays for. Is he the biggest running back in the country? Ya, we hope so.
He’s 400-lbs! That’s bigger than almost anyone in the NFL. And certainly bigger that the previous record holder for heaviest player ever to line up as an eligible receiver (though we can’t imagine Picard gets sent to the flat for screen passes all that often).
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier