- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
400-lb Giant Running Back Terrifies High School Defenses
Finally, we’ve managed to grab some footage of Anthony Picard in action. That is to say, if you think a 6’5″ boat of a human being, slowly moving through a cluster of children can be considered “action.” Regardless of it’s entertainment value, 700 yards and 15 touchdowns suggests the Picard method is an effective strategy for winning football games. In case you’re a high school linebacker, check to see if the “White Swan Cougars” are on your schedule this season, because that’s who this kid plays for. Is he the biggest running back in the country? Ya, we hope so.
He’s 400-lbs! That’s bigger than almost anyone in the NFL. And certainly bigger that the previous record holder for heaviest player ever to line up as an eligible receiver (though we can’t imagine Picard gets sent to the flat for screen passes all that often).
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs