- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Raging Colorado Wildfire Won’t Stop HS Baseball Game
A raging wildfire in Colorado Springs area, which they’re calling The Black Forest Fire, has forced the evacuation of approximately 38,000 people and affects 13,000 homes over 93,000 acres, says an El Paso County spokesman, via CNN. It’s already burned through 15,000 acres, and may be the most destructive wildfire in the history of the state.
Amazing photo by Peter McEvoy — I assume the fire is many miles away. Even so, I would hope this doesn’t go extra innings.
— Peter McEvoy (@PeterMcEvoy2) June 12, 2013
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy