- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Raging Colorado Wildfire Won’t Stop HS Baseball Game
A raging wildfire in Colorado Springs area, which they’re calling The Black Forest Fire, has forced the evacuation of approximately 38,000 people and affects 13,000 homes over 93,000 acres, says an El Paso County spokesman, via CNN. It’s already burned through 15,000 acres, and may be the most destructive wildfire in the history of the state.
Amazing photo by Peter McEvoy — I assume the fire is many miles away. Even so, I would hope this doesn’t go extra innings.
— Peter McEvoy (@PeterMcEvoy2) June 12, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story