- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Raging Colorado Wildfire Won’t Stop HS Baseball Game
A raging wildfire in Colorado Springs area, which they’re calling The Black Forest Fire, has forced the evacuation of approximately 38,000 people and affects 13,000 homes over 93,000 acres, says an El Paso County spokesman, via CNN. It’s already burned through 15,000 acres, and may be the most destructive wildfire in the history of the state.
Amazing photo by Peter McEvoy — I assume the fire is many miles away. Even so, I would hope this doesn’t go extra innings.
— Peter McEvoy (@PeterMcEvoy2) June 12, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts