- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Raging Colorado Wildfire Won’t Stop HS Baseball Game
A raging wildfire in Colorado Springs area, which they’re calling The Black Forest Fire, has forced the evacuation of approximately 38,000 people and affects 13,000 homes over 93,000 acres, says an El Paso County spokesman, via CNN. It’s already burned through 15,000 acres, and may be the most destructive wildfire in the history of the state.
Amazing photo by Peter McEvoy — I assume the fire is many miles away. Even so, I would hope this doesn’t go extra innings.
— Peter McEvoy (@PeterMcEvoy2) June 12, 2013
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'