- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“Fenway Parks” Is The Name Of An Actual High School Baseball Player. He’s From Florida.
Fenway Park is the home stadium of the Boston Red Sox. Fenway Parks is the name of a 6-1, 195-pound high school second baseman with especially cruel parents. He graduates from Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2014, and is apparently good enough to be featured on the baseball scouting service Perfect Game’s website.
Unfortunately we’re not “premium subscribers,” so we don’t know much else about the kid – though we’re going to assume that his parents are Boston Red Sox fans And from what we can see on that profile page, we know that he was an honorable mention for Perfect Game’s underclassmen All-American awards, and is considering Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Winthrop and Nova Southeastern for college. In case he does get drafted one day, we hope it isn’t by the Red Sox – that horse will be so dead and beaten.
h/t Marly F.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut