- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
“Fenway Parks” Is The Name Of An Actual High School Baseball Player. He’s From Florida.
Fenway Park is the home stadium of the Boston Red Sox. Fenway Parks is the name of a 6-1, 195-pound high school second baseman with especially cruel parents. He graduates from Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2014, and is apparently good enough to be featured on the baseball scouting service Perfect Game’s website.
Unfortunately we’re not “premium subscribers,” so we don’t know much else about the kid – though we’re going to assume that his parents are Boston Red Sox fans And from what we can see on that profile page, we know that he was an honorable mention for Perfect Game’s underclassmen All-American awards, and is considering Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Winthrop and Nova Southeastern for college. In case he does get drafted one day, we hope it isn’t by the Red Sox – that horse will be so dead and beaten.
h/t Marly F.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee