- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Fenway Parks” Is The Name Of An Actual High School Baseball Player. He’s From Florida.
Fenway Park is the home stadium of the Boston Red Sox. Fenway Parks is the name of a 6-1, 195-pound high school second baseman with especially cruel parents. He graduates from Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2014, and is apparently good enough to be featured on the baseball scouting service Perfect Game’s website.
Unfortunately we’re not “premium subscribers,” so we don’t know much else about the kid – though we’re going to assume that his parents are Boston Red Sox fans And from what we can see on that profile page, we know that he was an honorable mention for Perfect Game’s underclassmen All-American awards, and is considering Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Winthrop and Nova Southeastern for college. In case he does get drafted one day, we hope it isn’t by the Red Sox – that horse will be so dead and beaten.
h/t Marly F.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?