- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
“Fenway Parks” Is The Name Of An Actual High School Baseball Player. He’s From Florida.
Fenway Park is the home stadium of the Boston Red Sox. Fenway Parks is the name of a 6-1, 195-pound high school second baseman with especially cruel parents. He graduates from Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2014, and is apparently good enough to be featured on the baseball scouting service Perfect Game’s website.
Unfortunately we’re not “premium subscribers,” so we don’t know much else about the kid – though we’re going to assume that his parents are Boston Red Sox fans And from what we can see on that profile page, we know that he was an honorable mention for Perfect Game’s underclassmen All-American awards, and is considering Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Winthrop and Nova Southeastern for college. In case he does get drafted one day, we hope it isn’t by the Red Sox – that horse will be so dead and beaten.
h/t Marly F.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts