- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
“Fenway Parks” Is The Name Of An Actual High School Baseball Player. He’s From Florida.
Fenway Park is the home stadium of the Boston Red Sox. Fenway Parks is the name of a 6-1, 195-pound high school second baseman with especially cruel parents. He graduates from Spanish River Community High School in Boca Raton, Florida, in 2014, and is apparently good enough to be featured on the baseball scouting service Perfect Game’s website.
Unfortunately we’re not “premium subscribers,” so we don’t know much else about the kid – though we’re going to assume that his parents are Boston Red Sox fans And from what we can see on that profile page, we know that he was an honorable mention for Perfect Game’s underclassmen All-American awards, and is considering Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, Virginia Tech, Winthrop and Nova Southeastern for college. In case he does get drafted one day, we hope it isn’t by the Red Sox – that horse will be so dead and beaten.
h/t Marly F.
- Filed Under:
- High School Baseball
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'