- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
That Time Some Girls High School Basketball Players From Missouri Dumped Their Piss In The Opponent’s Gatorade Cooler
Yellow Gatorade looks like urine! Heh. Some form of that joke has been made by children everywhere, but none to our knowledge have executed the devilishly cruel yellow Gatorade-urine swap. That is until we read about four girls high school basketball players who dumped their piss in the Gatorade cooler of their opponents.
Last week the principal of Monett High School emailed parents the details, saying that the four girls had pissed in four cups and emptied the contents into the Gatorade cooler of Cassville High School in a game on February 4th. No word on motive or the color of the Gatorade, though we’ll just go ahead and assume it was yellow. Then again, we don’t know much about urine chemical reactivity as it relates to color.
Oh, and there’s also this:
“Monett High School has contacted infectious disease specialists and says a Cassville student is being tested for potential health risks. Monett’s principal encouraged parents not to retaliate.”
So, this is the wrong move, then.
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts
- Joes Reyes Can Rap?
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep