- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
That Time Some Girls High School Basketball Players From Missouri Dumped Their Piss In The Opponent’s Gatorade Cooler
Yellow Gatorade looks like urine! Heh. Some form of that joke has been made by children everywhere, but none to our knowledge have executed the devilishly cruel yellow Gatorade-urine swap. That is until we read about four girls high school basketball players who dumped their piss in the Gatorade cooler of their opponents.
Last week the principal of Monett High School emailed parents the details, saying that the four girls had pissed in four cups and emptied the contents into the Gatorade cooler of Cassville High School in a game on February 4th. No word on motive or the color of the Gatorade, though we’ll just go ahead and assume it was yellow. Then again, we don’t know much about urine chemical reactivity as it relates to color.
Oh, and there’s also this:
“Monett High School has contacted infectious disease specialists and says a Cassville student is being tested for potential health risks. Monett’s principal encouraged parents not to retaliate.”
So, this is the wrong move, then.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?