- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
High School Football Coach Suspended For Making Offensive Acronym
One of the most difficult tasks in the world has to be keeping high school athletes in line. That’s probably why coaches are often chosen on their motivational merits, that is to say, their ability to make teenagers with big egos want to behave. To fall in line. Enter Dave Wojtecki, the interim football coach at J.H. Rose High School in Greenville, North Carolina.
His motivational tactic of choice: Cryptic “fuck yous” pointed at rival high school D.H. Conley, hidden in seemingly benevolent acronyms. Take a look.
That’s right, it says F.U.D.H.C. (D.H. Conley’s initials). Not sure which value that is, but it sure as hell ain’t “family” or “unity”. Ya, he’s been suspended.
H/T For The Win
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week