- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
High School Football Coach Suspended For Making Offensive Acronym
One of the most difficult tasks in the world has to be keeping high school athletes in line. That’s probably why coaches are often chosen on their motivational merits, that is to say, their ability to make teenagers with big egos want to behave. To fall in line. Enter Dave Wojtecki, the interim football coach at J.H. Rose High School in Greenville, North Carolina.
His motivational tactic of choice: Cryptic “fuck yous” pointed at rival high school D.H. Conley, hidden in seemingly benevolent acronyms. Take a look.
That’s right, it says F.U.D.H.C. (D.H. Conley’s initials). Not sure which value that is, but it sure as hell ain’t “family” or “unity”. Ya, he’s been suspended.
H/T For The Win
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions