- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
High School Football Coach Suspended For Making Offensive Acronym
One of the most difficult tasks in the world has to be keeping high school athletes in line. That’s probably why coaches are often chosen on their motivational merits, that is to say, their ability to make teenagers with big egos want to behave. To fall in line. Enter Dave Wojtecki, the interim football coach at J.H. Rose High School in Greenville, North Carolina.
His motivational tactic of choice: Cryptic “fuck yous” pointed at rival high school D.H. Conley, hidden in seemingly benevolent acronyms. Take a look.
That’s right, it says F.U.D.H.C. (D.H. Conley’s initials). Not sure which value that is, but it sure as hell ain’t “family” or “unity”. Ya, he’s been suspended.
H/T For The Win
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts