- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
High School Football Coach Suspended For Making Offensive Acronym
One of the most difficult tasks in the world has to be keeping high school athletes in line. That’s probably why coaches are often chosen on their motivational merits, that is to say, their ability to make teenagers with big egos want to behave. To fall in line. Enter Dave Wojtecki, the interim football coach at J.H. Rose High School in Greenville, North Carolina.
His motivational tactic of choice: Cryptic “fuck yous” pointed at rival high school D.H. Conley, hidden in seemingly benevolent acronyms. Take a look.
That’s right, it says F.U.D.H.C. (D.H. Conley’s initials). Not sure which value that is, but it sure as hell ain’t “family” or “unity”. Ya, he’s been suspended.
H/T For The Win
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?