- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
High School Football Coach Suspended For Making Offensive Acronym
One of the most difficult tasks in the world has to be keeping high school athletes in line. That’s probably why coaches are often chosen on their motivational merits, that is to say, their ability to make teenagers with big egos want to behave. To fall in line. Enter Dave Wojtecki, the interim football coach at J.H. Rose High School in Greenville, North Carolina.
His motivational tactic of choice: Cryptic “fuck yous” pointed at rival high school D.H. Conley, hidden in seemingly benevolent acronyms. Take a look.
That’s right, it says F.U.D.H.C. (D.H. Conley’s initials). Not sure which value that is, but it sure as hell ain’t “family” or “unity”. Ya, he’s been suspended.
H/T For The Win
- Filed Under:
- high school football
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item