- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
HS Football Player Lands Houston Texans Cheerleader As Prom Date, Thanks To Twitter
Mike Ramirez is an offensive lineman for Crosby High in Texas, and with prom coming up, he did what every high school senior does: he asked an NFL cheerleader to be his date.
And she said yes.
One condition though: he had to get 10,000 retweets on Twitter. Mike actually thought of that, and he reached the goal in 24 hours. So Houston Texans cheerleader Caitlin agreed to the date.
— Big Mike (@Big_Mike_71) February 27, 2014
“I was sitting in sixth period and everybody’s all like, ‘Oh, look, he’s one (retweet) away, he’s one away,’ ” Ramirez said. “And I hit 10 (thousand) and everybody started clapping and going crazy. And I was all, like, ‘Yep.’ ”
Caitlyn’s Twitter response about 2 p.m. Friday: “Can’t wait for prom.”
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts