- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
HS Football Player Lands Houston Texans Cheerleader As Prom Date, Thanks To Twitter
Mike Ramirez is an offensive lineman for Crosby High in Texas, and with prom coming up, he did what every high school senior does: he asked an NFL cheerleader to be his date.
And she said yes.
One condition though: he had to get 10,000 retweets on Twitter. Mike actually thought of that, and he reached the goal in 24 hours. So Houston Texans cheerleader Caitlin agreed to the date.
— Big Mike (@Big_Mike_71) February 27, 2014
“I was sitting in sixth period and everybody’s all like, ‘Oh, look, he’s one (retweet) away, he’s one away,’ ” Ramirez said. “And I hit 10 (thousand) and everybody started clapping and going crazy. And I was all, like, ‘Yep.’ ”
Caitlyn’s Twitter response about 2 p.m. Friday: “Can’t wait for prom.”
- Filed Under:
- houston texans
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier