- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today’s A Bad Day For Creepy Sports Coaches
As of January 24th, Kevin Hadsell is no longer employed by the University of Toledo. In a story on Deadspin earlier this morning, Hadsell’s resignation from his former post as director of the University’s men’s and women’s cross country team, as well as director of the women’s track program, stems from allegations of sexual harassment by one his female runners – and the story reveals a pattern of manipulative abuse of his power through relationships, often sexual in nature, with his athletes.
We recommend you take a moment to read the entire thing, but we’ve excerpted a particularly disturbing passage below, which describes a string of text message between Hadsell and the accuser:
“‘I’m too fucking selfish,’ Hadsell joked to Andrea on Oct. 22, denying a relationship with the other runner, whom we will refer to as Caitlin. “I’m down for drinks, laughs, sex. Other than that I value my free time.’ Earlier, he had told Andrea: ‘Not gonna lie. I would hook up with [Caitlin] (I havmt) but if she wasn’t psycho I would.’ He added, ‘If I fuck her I’m fucked.’ And: “It may be a good ride. Just sayin.’”
But Hadsell isn’t the only member of today’s creepy coaches club: Zachary Reeder, a baseball coach at Beckman High School in Irvine, California for the last four years, was arrested over the weekend for posing as a blonde female on Facebook and soliciting explicit photos from underage teenage boys – one of whom was just 14 years old. Reeder is facing charges of lewd conduct with a child, possession and distribution of child pornography, and child annoyance. Reeder maintained contact with multiple victims throughout the past two years.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'