- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kids: We Want To See More Videos Of You Posterizing Your Friends
Planking is stupid. Tebowing is played out. Dufnering was always pretty weird. The new cool thing is “posterizing,” and we are petitioning the kids of the world to do it more often.
Unsure what posterizing is? To the Urban Dictionary!
a Basketball term meaning to embarrass some one usually while slamming the ball over them. It refers to the guy whos being dunked on in basketball posters.
Not everyone is able to dunk an actual basketball into an actual regulation hoop on actual ball players. So how can you recreate this in your own life? These kids demonstrate:
BRUH GOT POSTERIZED IN THE HALLWAY OMG i.imgur.com/G6xeDkV.gif
— MAMBA (@Scrimsurlalune) May 12, 2013
That. Was. Awesome.
This is the best fad we’ve seen in awhile, and we’re not even sure it’s a fad yet. We need more videos, GIFs and photos of this potential phenomenon, right away. Kids of the world, put down your Okama Gamespheres and start posterizing your friends. Then send us the proof!
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story