- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kids: We Want To See More Videos Of You Posterizing Your Friends
Planking is stupid. Tebowing is played out. Dufnering was always pretty weird. The new cool thing is “posterizing,” and we are petitioning the kids of the world to do it more often.
Unsure what posterizing is? To the Urban Dictionary!
a Basketball term meaning to embarrass some one usually while slamming the ball over them. It refers to the guy whos being dunked on in basketball posters.
Not everyone is able to dunk an actual basketball into an actual regulation hoop on actual ball players. So how can you recreate this in your own life? These kids demonstrate:
BRUH GOT POSTERIZED IN THE HALLWAY OMG i.imgur.com/G6xeDkV.gif
— MAMBA (@Scrimsurlalune) May 12, 2013
That. Was. Awesome.
This is the best fad we’ve seen in awhile, and we’re not even sure it’s a fad yet. We need more videos, GIFs and photos of this potential phenomenon, right away. Kids of the world, put down your Okama Gamespheres and start posterizing your friends. Then send us the proof!
- Filed Under:
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'