- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kids: We Want To See More Videos Of You Posterizing Your Friends
Planking is stupid. Tebowing is played out. Dufnering was always pretty weird. The new cool thing is “posterizing,” and we are petitioning the kids of the world to do it more often.
Unsure what posterizing is? To the Urban Dictionary!
a Basketball term meaning to embarrass some one usually while slamming the ball over them. It refers to the guy whos being dunked on in basketball posters.
Not everyone is able to dunk an actual basketball into an actual regulation hoop on actual ball players. So how can you recreate this in your own life? These kids demonstrate:
BRUH GOT POSTERIZED IN THE HALLWAY OMG i.imgur.com/G6xeDkV.gif
— MAMBA (@Scrimsurlalune) May 12, 2013
That. Was. Awesome.
This is the best fad we’ve seen in awhile, and we’re not even sure it’s a fad yet. We need more videos, GIFs and photos of this potential phenomenon, right away. Kids of the world, put down your Okama Gamespheres and start posterizing your friends. Then send us the proof!
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts