- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kids: We Want To See More Videos Of You Posterizing Your Friends
Planking is stupid. Tebowing is played out. Dufnering was always pretty weird. The new cool thing is “posterizing,” and we are petitioning the kids of the world to do it more often.
Unsure what posterizing is? To the Urban Dictionary!
a Basketball term meaning to embarrass some one usually while slamming the ball over them. It refers to the guy whos being dunked on in basketball posters.
Not everyone is able to dunk an actual basketball into an actual regulation hoop on actual ball players. So how can you recreate this in your own life? These kids demonstrate:
BRUH GOT POSTERIZED IN THE HALLWAY OMG i.imgur.com/G6xeDkV.gif
— MAMBA (@Scrimsurlalune) May 12, 2013
That. Was. Awesome.
This is the best fad we’ve seen in awhile, and we’re not even sure it’s a fad yet. We need more videos, GIFs and photos of this potential phenomenon, right away. Kids of the world, put down your Okama Gamespheres and start posterizing your friends. Then send us the proof!
- Filed Under:
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs