- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Helpful Tip To High School Girls: Don’t Photograph Yourselves Nazi-Saluting While Wearing Your Basketball Uniforms
Here we have a photo from Greely High School in Cumberland, Maine, in which two girls give the Nazi salute while a third girl gives double peace signs. They’re not-so-closet racists, apparently, and hate a Jewish teammate of theirs, according to some of their previous tweets.
“One tweet, dated December 24th, says ‘So Jewish to have prac on Christmas Eve day.’
Another says ‘If —- picked me up, she would’ve made me do sprints, then put me in a gas chamber.’
The letter also states that at least one team member was following and re-tweeted @DictatorHitler, an account that regularly posts anti-Semetic and anti-female tweets.”
The students are unidentified because they’re minors. As for how the school is handling the incident:
“‘These were kids that made a mistake, and they learned from it, and they’re moving forward,’ [principal Dan] McKeone said.”
Welp. Just a flukey Nazi salute, their elbows locked accidentally.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts