- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Helpful Tip To High School Girls: Don’t Photograph Yourselves Nazi-Saluting While Wearing Your Basketball Uniforms
Here we have a photo from Greely High School in Cumberland, Maine, in which two girls give the Nazi salute while a third girl gives double peace signs. They’re not-so-closet racists, apparently, and hate a Jewish teammate of theirs, according to some of their previous tweets.
“One tweet, dated December 24th, says ‘So Jewish to have prac on Christmas Eve day.’
Another says ‘If —- picked me up, she would’ve made me do sprints, then put me in a gas chamber.’
The letter also states that at least one team member was following and re-tweeted @DictatorHitler, an account that regularly posts anti-Semetic and anti-female tweets.”
The students are unidentified because they’re minors. As for how the school is handling the incident:
“‘These were kids that made a mistake, and they learned from it, and they’re moving forward,’ [principal Dan] McKeone said.”
Welp. Just a flukey Nazi salute, their elbows locked accidentally.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'