- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet The Teenage Girl Who Can’t Use Her Hands, But Is A Varsity Bowler Anyway
Whitney Foster, a senior at a Louisville high school bowls without her hands, yet she is still somehow good enough to have a spot on the varsity team. She has arthrogryposis, a rare genetic disorder.
Foster even bowled a 203. Without hands. This is actually a true story.
It’s pretty amazing that she can be accurate with her unique delivery. This is how she does it:
Foster has to have a teammate place the ball in her arms — she’s too weak to lift a 12-pound bowling ball — but she can do everything else on her own. That’s important, because Foster is a teenager who has spent most of her life feeling ostracized from more healthy teens. Now, being part of a team and competing on her own has made an enormous difference.
And a look at Foster in action:
Reminder: most people are bad bowlers, and most people use their hands.
- Filed Under:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather