- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Meet The Teenage Girl Who Can’t Use Her Hands, But Is A Varsity Bowler Anyway
Whitney Foster, a senior at a Louisville high school bowls without her hands, yet she is still somehow good enough to have a spot on the varsity team. She has arthrogryposis, a rare genetic disorder.
Foster even bowled a 203. Without hands. This is actually a true story.
It’s pretty amazing that she can be accurate with her unique delivery. This is how she does it:
Foster has to have a teammate place the ball in her arms — she’s too weak to lift a 12-pound bowling ball — but she can do everything else on her own. That’s important, because Foster is a teenager who has spent most of her life feeling ostracized from more healthy teens. Now, being part of a team and competing on her own has made an enormous difference.
And a look at Foster in action:
Reminder: most people are bad bowlers, and most people use their hands.
- Filed Under:
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?