- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Anger Management: You Can’t Use Your Hockey Stick Like A Baseball Bat On Another Player, Son
Here we are at the Nike Bauer Hockey Tournament, as the San Diego Jr. Gulls are taking on the Toledo Cherokees in the 1999 birth year, AAA Division (so, 13-, 14-year-olds, I’m assuming). A Cherokees player (in black) gets cut down near the boards, and retaliates by … swinging his hockey stick like a baseball bat at the other kid. Then he goes at him with fists once he’s down. Not cool.
According to YouTube commenters, the stick hit the Gulls player in padding around his neck, so he wasn’t injured. In Russia they’re wondering, what’s the big deal?
- Filed Under:
- USA Hockey
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star