- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Anger Management: You Can’t Use Your Hockey Stick Like A Baseball Bat On Another Player, Son
Here we are at the Nike Bauer Hockey Tournament, as the San Diego Jr. Gulls are taking on the Toledo Cherokees in the 1999 birth year, AAA Division (so, 13-, 14-year-olds, I’m assuming). A Cherokees player (in black) gets cut down near the boards, and retaliates by … swinging his hockey stick like a baseball bat at the other kid. Then he goes at him with fists once he’s down. Not cool.
According to YouTube commenters, the stick hit the Gulls player in padding around his neck, so he wasn’t injured. In Russia they’re wondering, what’s the big deal?
- Filed Under:
- USA Hockey
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story