- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Anger Management: You Can’t Use Your Hockey Stick Like A Baseball Bat On Another Player, Son
Here we are at the Nike Bauer Hockey Tournament, as the San Diego Jr. Gulls are taking on the Toledo Cherokees in the 1999 birth year, AAA Division (so, 13-, 14-year-olds, I’m assuming). A Cherokees player (in black) gets cut down near the boards, and retaliates by … swinging his hockey stick like a baseball bat at the other kid. Then he goes at him with fists once he’s down. Not cool.
According to YouTube commenters, the stick hit the Gulls player in padding around his neck, so he wasn’t injured. In Russia they’re wondering, what’s the big deal?
- Filed Under:
- USA Hockey
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'