- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Anger Management: You Can’t Use Your Hockey Stick Like A Baseball Bat On Another Player, Son
Here we are at the Nike Bauer Hockey Tournament, as the San Diego Jr. Gulls are taking on the Toledo Cherokees in the 1999 birth year, AAA Division (so, 13-, 14-year-olds, I’m assuming). A Cherokees player (in black) gets cut down near the boards, and retaliates by … swinging his hockey stick like a baseball bat at the other kid. Then he goes at him with fists once he’s down. Not cool.
According to YouTube commenters, the stick hit the Gulls player in padding around his neck, so he wasn’t injured. In Russia they’re wondering, what’s the big deal?
- Filed Under:
- USA Hockey
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?