- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Anger Management: You Can’t Use Your Hockey Stick Like A Baseball Bat On Another Player, Son
Here we are at the Nike Bauer Hockey Tournament, as the San Diego Jr. Gulls are taking on the Toledo Cherokees in the 1999 birth year, AAA Division (so, 13-, 14-year-olds, I’m assuming). A Cherokees player (in black) gets cut down near the boards, and retaliates by … swinging his hockey stick like a baseball bat at the other kid. Then he goes at him with fists once he’s down. Not cool.
According to YouTube commenters, the stick hit the Gulls player in padding around his neck, so he wasn’t injured. In Russia they’re wondering, what’s the big deal?
- Filed Under:
- USA Hockey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead