- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Epic Hockey Coach Meltdown Features Flying Sticks
Welcome to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, where coaching tantrums will not take a back seat to the NHL variety. Here’s Éric Veilleux, head coach of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar, a team which has one of the all-time great logos.
It happened during the second period of their game on Friday night, and needless to say Veilleux didn’t agree with a call, and showed his mild displeasure. I mean, he lost it.
It’s one thing to throw equipment that you see lying around — but quite another when you actually grab sticks from players’ hands to throw onto the ice.
Veilleux was fined $1,000 and given a two-game suspension. Sounds reasonable.
Of course your next question is, does Baie-Comeau Drakkar have a mascot? Of course they do!
His name is Snorri, and he’d like you to forget about all that invasion and pillaging stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- Brazilian MMA Commission Will Ban TRT After Henderson-Shogun
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- Dolphins to Make Another Run at Jim Harbaugh?