- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Ugly NHL-Themed Xmas Sweaters (An Idea We Thought Of First) Are Here
- MLB Trade Rumors, Injury Updates, Trends And News
- Rob Ford On A Teeter Totter Is The Reason The Internet Exists
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Epic Hockey Coach Meltdown Features Flying Sticks
Welcome to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, where coaching tantrums will not take a back seat to the NHL variety. Here’s Éric Veilleux, head coach of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar, a team which has one of the all-time great logos.
It happened during the second period of their game on Friday night, and needless to say Veilleux didn’t agree with a call, and showed his mild displeasure. I mean, he lost it.
It’s one thing to throw equipment that you see lying around — but quite another when you actually grab sticks from players’ hands to throw onto the ice.
Veilleux was fined $1,000 and given a two-game suspension. Sounds reasonable.
Of course your next question is, does Baie-Comeau Drakkar have a mascot? Of course they do!
His name is Snorri, and he’d like you to forget about all that invasion and pillaging stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts