- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Epic Hockey Coach Meltdown Features Flying Sticks
Welcome to Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, where coaching tantrums will not take a back seat to the NHL variety. Here’s Éric Veilleux, head coach of the Baie-Comeau Drakkar, a team which has one of the all-time great logos.
It happened during the second period of their game on Friday night, and needless to say Veilleux didn’t agree with a call, and showed his mild displeasure. I mean, he lost it.
It’s one thing to throw equipment that you see lying around — but quite another when you actually grab sticks from players’ hands to throw onto the ice.
Veilleux was fined $1,000 and given a two-game suspension. Sounds reasonable.
Of course your next question is, does Baie-Comeau Drakkar have a mascot? Of course they do!
His name is Snorri, and he’d like you to forget about all that invasion and pillaging stuff.
- Filed Under:
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts