- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Rob Ford Celebrating Today’s Canadian Women’s Hockey Victory
Of the many, many Canadian celebration reactions to this evening’s win by Canada over the U.S. in the women’s hockey gold medal game, you had to know that a camera would be pointed at Toronto mayor Rob Ford. And the crack-smoking, booze guzzling mayor did not disappoint.
Woooo! I’ll bet he hasn’t done this much exercise since high school. If you weren’t proud before, Canada, how about now?
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager