- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s Rob Ford Celebrating Today’s Canadian Women’s Hockey Victory
Of the many, many Canadian celebration reactions to this evening’s win by Canada over the U.S. in the women’s hockey gold medal game, you had to know that a camera would be pointed at Toronto mayor Rob Ford. And the crack-smoking, booze guzzling mayor did not disappoint.
Woooo! I’ll bet he hasn’t done this much exercise since high school. If you weren’t proud before, Canada, how about now?
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy