- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Rob Ford Celebrating Today’s Canadian Women’s Hockey Victory
Of the many, many Canadian celebration reactions to this evening’s win by Canada over the U.S. in the women’s hockey gold medal game, you had to know that a camera would be pointed at Toronto mayor Rob Ford. And the crack-smoking, booze guzzling mayor did not disappoint.
Woooo! I’ll bet he hasn’t done this much exercise since high school. If you weren’t proud before, Canada, how about now?
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story