- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Here’s Rob Ford Celebrating Today’s Canadian Women’s Hockey Victory
Of the many, many Canadian celebration reactions to this evening’s win by Canada over the U.S. in the women’s hockey gold medal game, you had to know that a camera would be pointed at Toronto mayor Rob Ford. And the crack-smoking, booze guzzling mayor did not disappoint.
Woooo! I’ll bet he hasn’t done this much exercise since high school. If you weren’t proud before, Canada, how about now?
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts