- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Rob Ford Celebrating Today’s Canadian Women’s Hockey Victory
Of the many, many Canadian celebration reactions to this evening’s win by Canada over the U.S. in the women’s hockey gold medal game, you had to know that a camera would be pointed at Toronto mayor Rob Ford. And the crack-smoking, booze guzzling mayor did not disappoint.
Woooo! I’ll bet he hasn’t done this much exercise since high school. If you weren’t proud before, Canada, how about now?
- Filed Under:
- Rob Ford
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.