- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ohio State’s New Hockey Sweater Is Adorned With Marijuana Leaves
The Buckeyes’ hockey team debuted their new alternate jerseys today, which were handed carefully between thumb and index finger from one player to another while seated on the bench.
Um, about those “Buckeye” leaves on the bottom. Dude!
— Ohio State M Hockey (@OhioState_MHKY) August 21, 2013
So yeah, the buckeye stickers on the Ohio State football helmet seem to be a darker green, and from a distance almost look black.
They certainly don’t pop bright green like the hockey one, making it look like our friend Mr. Cannabis.
Bill Maher approves.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee