- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ohio State’s New Hockey Sweater Is Adorned With Marijuana Leaves
The Buckeyes’ hockey team debuted their new alternate jerseys today, which were handed carefully between thumb and index finger from one player to another while seated on the bench.
Um, about those “Buckeye” leaves on the bottom. Dude!
— Ohio State M Hockey (@OhioState_MHKY) August 21, 2013
So yeah, the buckeye stickers on the Ohio State football helmet seem to be a darker green, and from a distance almost look black.
They certainly don’t pop bright green like the hockey one, making it look like our friend Mr. Cannabis.
Bill Maher approves.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'