- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Ohio State’s New Hockey Sweater Is Adorned With Marijuana Leaves
The Buckeyes’ hockey team debuted their new alternate jerseys today, which were handed carefully between thumb and index finger from one player to another while seated on the bench.
Um, about those “Buckeye” leaves on the bottom. Dude!
— Ohio State M Hockey (@OhioState_MHKY) August 21, 2013
So yeah, the buckeye stickers on the Ohio State football helmet seem to be a darker green, and from a distance almost look black.
They certainly don’t pop bright green like the hockey one, making it look like our friend Mr. Cannabis.
Bill Maher approves.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar