- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ohio State’s New Hockey Sweater Is Adorned With Marijuana Leaves
The Buckeyes’ hockey team debuted their new alternate jerseys today, which were handed carefully between thumb and index finger from one player to another while seated on the bench.
Um, about those “Buckeye” leaves on the bottom. Dude!
— Ohio State M Hockey (@OhioState_MHKY) August 21, 2013
So yeah, the buckeye stickers on the Ohio State football helmet seem to be a darker green, and from a distance almost look black.
They certainly don’t pop bright green like the hockey one, making it look like our friend Mr. Cannabis.
Bill Maher approves.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier