- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Ohio State’s New Hockey Sweater Is Adorned With Marijuana Leaves
The Buckeyes’ hockey team debuted their new alternate jerseys today, which were handed carefully between thumb and index finger from one player to another while seated on the bench.
Um, about those “Buckeye” leaves on the bottom. Dude!
— Ohio State M Hockey (@OhioState_MHKY) August 21, 2013
So yeah, the buckeye stickers on the Ohio State football helmet seem to be a darker green, and from a distance almost look black.
They certainly don’t pop bright green like the hockey one, making it look like our friend Mr. Cannabis.
Bill Maher approves.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams