- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Hockey Player Got His Face Sliced By A Skate Blade (WARNING: GRUESOME)
This comes from “Quebec’s Ligue Nord-Americaine de Hockey (LNAH), a low-level professional league” that you likely have never heard of.
Captain for the Thetford Mines Isothermic team (yes, that’s their name), Sebastien Courcelles, was cut by a skate blade. On his face. The result was horrifying, which you could clearly decipher if you only saw the teammate that helped Courcelles off the ice.
It sounds like he’s alright, though:
According to information obtained, the striker Isothermic was taken to hospital and his condition was stable. It was unclear, however, whether sufficient stitches to close the wound or if surgery would be necessary.
Welp, that could have gone a lot worse.
Here’s a picture from when it happened:
I wonder what hurts more: Getting sliced by a skate blade, or explaining to people that your profession is “playing for Quebec’s Ligue Nord-Americaine de Hockey (LNAH).”
(Or telling people you’re a sports blogger who makes bad jokes about people who just got their faces sliced up. I think that one takes the cake.)
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts