- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s A Hockey Team In England, And They’re Wearing These Ugly Christmas Sweater Jerseys
If you haven’t seen our NBA and NFL Ugly Christmas Sweaters, well, you’re missing out big time. Because Ugly Christmas Sweaters are so ironic and cool that a hockey team in the United Kingdom is donning one, in jersey form.
Here it is, via the “Sheffield Steelers,” a real team that does not employ Ben Roethlisberger’s fatter older brother as a goalie, contrary to popular belief.
The Reading Royals, an American minor league hockey team (which could probably beat the Steelers by 50), already did this. Their jerseys were undoubtedly cooler, but minor league American hockey, while hipster, is not nearly as hipster as UK hockey.
So, point Sheffield, point hipsters, and negative points to all of us non-hipsters. Hipsters are slowly conquering the world, one ugly-sweater jersey at a time.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts