- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s A Hockey Team In England, And They’re Wearing These Ugly Christmas Sweater Jerseys
If you haven’t seen our NBA and NFL Ugly Christmas Sweaters, well, you’re missing out big time. Because Ugly Christmas Sweaters are so ironic and cool that a hockey team in the United Kingdom is donning one, in jersey form.
Here it is, via the “Sheffield Steelers,” a real team that does not employ Ben Roethlisberger’s fatter older brother as a goalie, contrary to popular belief.
The Reading Royals, an American minor league hockey team (which could probably beat the Steelers by 50), already did this. Their jerseys were undoubtedly cooler, but minor league American hockey, while hipster, is not nearly as hipster as UK hockey.
So, point Sheffield, point hipsters, and negative points to all of us non-hipsters. Hipsters are slowly conquering the world, one ugly-sweater jersey at a time.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever