- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wanna See Something Gross? Check Out This Hockey Player’s Mangled Ear.
If you don’t know hockey, here’s an analogy for you: The 2013-2014 Buffalo Sabres are basically Christian Ehrhoff’s ear after getting drilled by a puck.
It supposedly took 40 stitches to repair. If only that could fix the Sabres’ woes.
(They make you cringe. Because they suck at hockey. His ear is gross.)
Nobody forced you to click. Here’s a Paulina Gretzky slideshow to alleviate your eye pain caused by the ear pain.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts