- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Wanna See Something Gross? Check Out This Hockey Player’s Mangled Ear.
If you don’t know hockey, here’s an analogy for you: The 2013-2014 Buffalo Sabres are basically Christian Ehrhoff’s ear after getting drilled by a puck.
It supposedly took 40 stitches to repair. If only that could fix the Sabres’ woes.
(They make you cringe. Because they suck at hockey. His ear is gross.)
Nobody forced you to click. Here’s a Paulina Gretzky slideshow to alleviate your eye pain caused by the ear pain.
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen