- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wanna See Something Gross? Check Out This Hockey Player’s Mangled Ear.
If you don’t know hockey, here’s an analogy for you: The 2013-2014 Buffalo Sabres are basically Christian Ehrhoff’s ear after getting drilled by a puck.
It supposedly took 40 stitches to repair. If only that could fix the Sabres’ woes.
(They make you cringe. Because they suck at hockey. His ear is gross.)
Nobody forced you to click. Here’s a Paulina Gretzky slideshow to alleviate your eye pain caused by the ear pain.
- Filed Under:
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers