- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Wanna See Something Gross? Check Out This Hockey Player’s Mangled Ear.
If you don’t know hockey, here’s an analogy for you: The 2013-2014 Buffalo Sabres are basically Christian Ehrhoff’s ear after getting drilled by a puck.
It supposedly took 40 stitches to repair. If only that could fix the Sabres’ woes.
(They make you cringe. Because they suck at hockey. His ear is gross.)
Nobody forced you to click. Here’s a Paulina Gretzky slideshow to alleviate your eye pain caused by the ear pain.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco