- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Actress Kaley Cuoco Is Dating Tennis Player Ryan Sweeting… So, Yeah, Slideshow!
Kaley Cuoco is the actress who plays Penny on the “Big Bang Theory,” a primetime CBS sitcom that would be popular regardless of quality, because of its channel and time-slot. She is reportedly dating American tennis player Ryan Sweeting, who used to be decent at tennis.
Penny is the attractive girl on the show, which means Kaley is the attractive girl in this relationship. Oh, and apparently she was a nationally ranked tennis player as a teenager, so, yeah, sports.
You know the drill: slideshow!
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts