- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here Is Kate Upton Posing In Vogue. We’ve Shown You Her Before… She’s An Athlete, Right?
A search for Kate Upton on our lovely sports blog turns up five pages, because she is arguably the most attractive women’s basketball/volleyball/softball/tennis player in the world…
Oh, right, she’s not an athlete. But she’s tangentially related to the sports world, with her two Sports Illustrated covers and her two notable relationships, one understandably with pitcher Justin Verlander, and one massive brain fart with “quarterback” Mark Sanchez (the quotation marks always get the scathing tone across).
Alas, we have justified putting Kate Upton on our sports blog. She recently did a photo shoot for Vogue. She survived and inspired this slideshow.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts