- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here Is Kate Upton Posing In Vogue. We’ve Shown You Her Before… She’s An Athlete, Right?
A search for Kate Upton on our lovely sports blog turns up five pages, because she is arguably the most attractive women’s basketball/volleyball/softball/tennis player in the world…
Oh, right, she’s not an athlete. But she’s tangentially related to the sports world, with her two Sports Illustrated covers and her two notable relationships, one understandably with pitcher Justin Verlander, and one massive brain fart with “quarterback” Mark Sanchez (the quotation marks always get the scathing tone across).
Alas, we have justified putting Kate Upton on our sports blog. She recently did a photo shoot for Vogue. She survived and inspired this slideshow.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?