- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here Is Kate Upton Posing In Vogue. We’ve Shown You Her Before… She’s An Athlete, Right?
A search for Kate Upton on our lovely sports blog turns up five pages, because she is arguably the most attractive women’s basketball/volleyball/softball/tennis player in the world…
Oh, right, she’s not an athlete. But she’s tangentially related to the sports world, with her two Sports Illustrated covers and her two notable relationships, one understandably with pitcher Justin Verlander, and one massive brain fart with “quarterback” Mark Sanchez (the quotation marks always get the scathing tone across).
Alas, we have justified putting Kate Upton on our sports blog. She recently did a photo shoot for Vogue. She survived and inspired this slideshow.
- Filed Under:
- Kate Upton
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends