- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Oklahoma State Football Player Thinks He’s Getting Te’oed, Winds Up Dating Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
A relatively nondescript college football player received a notification that a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader was following him on Twitter. The world hadn’t yet heard the story of Manti Naivité’o, but this man, Oklahoma State senior (then-junior) safety Zack Craig, was not naive. He was skeptical.
Zack Craig, an Oklahoma State senior safety, is a very lucky young man. Jordan Daigle, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, was watching the Oklahoma State – Oklahoma on November 24th last year when she saw Craig go to midfield for the coin toss. She thought he was cute. Her friend went online, looked up Craig on Twitter and made her follow him. Understandably, Craig wasn’t immediately certain a Cowboys cheerleader looked him up online out of the blue. (Keeping in mind this was before Manti Te’o introduced college football to catfishing.) From the Daily Mail:
‘Do you think this girl is real?’ he asked his sister Mallory, an OSU grad student. ‘Do you know someone who’s trying to play a joke on me?’
It turned out to be real.
Amazingly, this was really happening. Craig was able to find her on the Cowboys Cheerleaders website and they started talking over Twitter. By May they were Facebook Official and taking turns driving the 4 hours between Stillwater and Dallas over the summer.
This slideshow is also real, we’re pretty sure.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts