- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here Are 8 Photos That Will Make You Want To Go To The Running Of The Bulls Next Year (And A Few That Won’t)
Today was the bloodiest day of the Running of the Bulls (a yearly event in Pamplona, Spain) so far, with three runners finding themselves on the wrong end of the horns. One of the victims was a 20-year-old American who lost his spleen. There are some horrific, graphic images here, if you’re so inclined.
But don’t let
one three freak instances of people running directly in front of bulls being gored by said bulls freak you out. A mere 15 fatalities have been reported since record-keeping began in 1924. Gulp.
Seriously though, if Rex Ryan can do it, you can too. Plus, there’s plenty about the festival of San Fermín, which includes the “encierro” (or “running”), for people of all ages to enjoy. Check it out (WARNING: Some of these photos are NSFW, for reasons of scariness and boobs):
All photos via Getty
- Filed Under:
- running of the bulls
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead