- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You’ll Probably Want To Watch The Bucs Cheerleaders Dance To ‘Blurred Lines’
The “NFL cheerleaders” do “parodies” of hit radio songs thing started with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and their rendition of our generational classic, “Call Me Maybe.” That first dip into these artistic waters will always reign supreme, but the Dolphins and Taylor Swift’s “22″ was nothing to scoff at, nor is this performance of “Blurred Lines” by the Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders.
Sorry, there’s no nudity. But, there is a mascot, and he’s got moves.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Cheerleaders
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?