- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
You’ll Probably Want To Watch The Bucs Cheerleaders Dance To ‘Blurred Lines’
The “NFL cheerleaders” do “parodies” of hit radio songs thing started with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and their rendition of our generational classic, “Call Me Maybe.” That first dip into these artistic waters will always reign supreme, but the Dolphins and Taylor Swift’s “22″ was nothing to scoff at, nor is this performance of “Blurred Lines” by the Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders.
Sorry, there’s no nudity. But, there is a mascot, and he’s got moves.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Cheerleaders
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Texans Fan Changes Tattoo to Dallas Cowboys Star
- Michigan's All-Time Best Shooting Guards
- Where Is Dwight Howard Headed Now?