- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
You’ll Probably Want To Watch The Bucs Cheerleaders Dance To ‘Blurred Lines’
The “NFL cheerleaders” do “parodies” of hit radio songs thing started with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and their rendition of our generational classic, “Call Me Maybe.” That first dip into these artistic waters will always reign supreme, but the Dolphins and Taylor Swift’s “22″ was nothing to scoff at, nor is this performance of “Blurred Lines” by the Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders.
Sorry, there’s no nudity. But, there is a mascot, and he’s got moves.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts