- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
You’ll Probably Want To Watch The Bucs Cheerleaders Dance To ‘Blurred Lines’
The “NFL cheerleaders” do “parodies” of hit radio songs thing started with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and their rendition of our generational classic, “Call Me Maybe.” That first dip into these artistic waters will always reign supreme, but the Dolphins and Taylor Swift’s “22″ was nothing to scoff at, nor is this performance of “Blurred Lines” by the Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders.
Sorry, there’s no nudity. But, there is a mascot, and he’s got moves.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Cheerleaders
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts