- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
You’ll Probably Want To Watch The Bucs Cheerleaders Dance To ‘Blurred Lines’
The “NFL cheerleaders” do “parodies” of hit radio songs thing started with the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and their rendition of our generational classic, “Call Me Maybe.” That first dip into these artistic waters will always reign supreme, but the Dolphins and Taylor Swift’s “22″ was nothing to scoff at, nor is this performance of “Blurred Lines” by the Tampa Bay Bucs cheerleaders.
Sorry, there’s no nudity. But, there is a mascot, and he’s got moves.
- Filed Under:
- NFL Cheerleaders
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team