- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Polaroids Of Olympian Leryn Franco Trying On Different Swimsuits For Her SI Shoot That We Should Examine For Journalism Reasons
Paraguayan javelin thrower/attractive lady model Leryn Franco took the world by storm when she appeared on the international sporting stage back in 2008. She didn’t medal in Beijing, but she’s done well in a variety of South American tournaments. Ok, have we satisfied the “sports” requirement of this post? Good.
Franco appeared in the 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, and there are no shortage of photos from that shoot. But, luckily for us, we have a new reason to revisit that important moment in history: Swim Daily has unveiled the Polaroids used by SI to determine what swimsuits would work best for the issue.
AND HERE THEY ARE. Study them to determine if SI made the right call. The fate of the world depends on it.
(NSFW, because of girl in bikini and without bikini.)
All photos via Swim Daily
- Filed Under:
- Leryn Franco
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts