- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Your Favorite Twerking Surfer Did A Weird NY Fashion Mag Photo Spread
It’s called a John Varvatos plaid button-up shirt, but surfers don’t give in to the tyranny of garment-fastening devices. Here’s our favorite surfer, Anastasia Ashley, whom we met on Aug. 6 at the Surf Girl Pro competition in Oceanside, CA. Ashley was filmed doing a not unattractive warmup/twerk dance prior to one of her heats, and the moves apparently led to this: a fashion spread for Relapse Magazine.
I’m not sure how many female surfers are hanging out in Brooklyn dressed like this: my guess is zero. More Relapse photos below, plus some other various swimsuit shots.
Anyway, welcome to the 2014 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, or the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue, whichever gets there first.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Bradley Regrets Beating Pacquiao