- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Your Favorite Twerking Surfer Did A Weird NY Fashion Mag Photo Spread
It’s called a John Varvatos plaid button-up shirt, but surfers don’t give in to the tyranny of garment-fastening devices. Here’s our favorite surfer, Anastasia Ashley, whom we met on Aug. 6 at the Surf Girl Pro competition in Oceanside, CA. Ashley was filmed doing a not unattractive warmup/twerk dance prior to one of her heats, and the moves apparently led to this: a fashion spread for Relapse Magazine.
I’m not sure how many female surfers are hanging out in Brooklyn dressed like this: my guess is zero. More Relapse photos below, plus some other various swimsuit shots.
Anyway, welcome to the 2014 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, or the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue, whichever gets there first.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship