- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Your Favorite Twerking Surfer Did A Weird NY Fashion Mag Photo Spread
It’s called a John Varvatos plaid button-up shirt, but surfers don’t give in to the tyranny of garment-fastening devices. Here’s our favorite surfer, Anastasia Ashley, whom we met on Aug. 6 at the Surf Girl Pro competition in Oceanside, CA. Ashley was filmed doing a not unattractive warmup/twerk dance prior to one of her heats, and the moves apparently led to this: a fashion spread for Relapse Magazine.
I’m not sure how many female surfers are hanging out in Brooklyn dressed like this: my guess is zero. More Relapse photos below, plus some other various swimsuit shots.
Anyway, welcome to the 2014 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, or the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue, whichever gets there first.
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds